Moms On The Move
Pre/Post Natal Exercise Program
This amazing program is designed to manage common occurrences associated with pregnancy and assist expectant mothers in preparing for child birth. Post delivery, it give moms a chance to get back to their mats. AND it’s a great deal for price-wise. All the instructors are certified in Prenatal / Postpartum Yoga! Membership at BTLFC is not necessary for this program!
- Maintain recommended weight gain
- Improve overall emotional health
- Improve and maintain functional mobility and strength
- Minimize water retention
- Relieve back pain
- Creative pelvic floor strength
Class are ongoing and any combination can be used.
Toddlers are welcome to any class that is described as Me & Baby. You are responsible for reigning him/her in. Most of the littles attending are newborn and non-crawlers.
- Tuesday 10:00 am – Me & Baby Yoga
- Tuesday 5:30 pm – H2O Yoga
- Thursday 5:30 pm – H2O Yoga
- Thursday 6:30 pm – Prenatal / Baby&Me Yoga
- Saturday 10:30 am – Prenatal Yoga
FEES – 12 classes for $140, 6 classes for $85, drop in $15 ~ No FEE for members of Tom Landry Fitness Center ~ The J members pay the special price of $
- Monday 7:15 pm – Prenatal / Bebe&Me Yoga
FEES – 12 classes for $140, 6 classes for $85, drop in $15 ~ No FEE for members of Tom Landry Fitness Center @ both locations & The J members are FREE at The J
- 12 Classes for $140
- 6 Classes for $85
- Drop In Rate $15
Unused classes are non-refundable and expire 6 months after purchase.
Before beginning or increasing any exercise program, we recommend that you consult with your physician or healthcare provider.
Feel free to email Cheryl if you have any easy questions ~ email@example.com.
For more information please contact Vennie Jones, Coordinator Aquatics at 214-820-8177 or firstname.lastname@example.org.