The Mongan Method
HypnoBirthing®, The Mongan Method is as much a philosophy of birth as it is a technique for achieving a satisfying, relaxing, and stress-free method of birthing. HypnoBirthing… This amazing program teaches you, along with your birthing companion, the art and joy of experiencing birth in a more comfortable manner. Using self-hypnosis techniques allows women to access their natural instincts to bring about a safer, easier, more comfortable birthing. Emphasis is placed on pregnancy and childbirth, as well as on pre-birth parenting and the consciousness of the pre-born baby. As a birthing method, HypnoBirthing® is as new as tomorrow and as old as ancient times. It is presented in a series of five, 2 1/2-hour classes.
Fee – $400.
Group Fee – $400; Private sessions are available – $1100
Dallas Series in Oak Cliff @ the OmBalance Home Studio
Optional HB Refresher as a part of any 5 week series.
Click HERE to register on the OmB Mind Body website. (you’ll create a login, then look for the workshops tab. all workshops are listed)
HB mum said… “I listened to my Affirmations and Rainbow Relaxation on my ipod continuously from 6:30am, on the car journey, right through to the end of surgery. I was like a rag doll! Even when the consultant I hoped I would have, I didn’t get! Even when told I needed blood matching, incase I haemorrhaged and needed a blood transfusion! Even when told that because the baby was transverse breech I might need a vertical c-section! And even when, finally, I was told that I might need a general anaesthetic!….I was still as relaxed and calm as a rag doll!! HypnoBirthing was invaluable!! Thanks a million!!!!!!”
HypnoBirthing® offers you “Class” and so much more!
- Your own copy of the 302-page HypnoBirthing® Text, HypnoBirthing®– The Mongan Method
- 5 information-packed class meetings, helping you to understand why labor doesn’t have to hurt
- 5 professionally written scripts for your home practice
- 2 CDs for your relaxation, stress reduction, and bonding (Including the program cornerstone disk, Rainbow Relaxation)
- Handouts for planning your Birth Preferences
- A set of Birth Prompts for your birth Companion
- Demonstration and practice in optimal birth positions
- A free hypnotic session in building birth confidence and eliminating fears
- A Guide to good pregnancy nutrition
- Several deep relaxation techniques for use during birthing, plus
- Well-paced instruction designed to build your confidence and help you to have a safer, easier, and more comfortable birthing
- Special calm breathing methods for use throughout labor and during birthing
- Private instruction if desired
- Small classes for personal attention
- Body toning exercises and practice
- The advantage and confidence of the Mongan Method reputation for top-quality birthing preparation