For those mama that I have served as a doula, you know that I carry a few essential oils around with me and most of the time I have a diffuser. My go to company for EOs is Floracopeia. So many folks are using Doterra & Young Living as well as other companies.
On the one hand, I’m excited that we are looking to the garden for help instead of the medicine cabinet. BUT I’m hopeful that everyone will understand the power of plants and not use essential oils without talking to someone with experience.
I meet up with OmBalance Mama, Kama recently. She is a yoga practitioner & teacher. She and her hubby attended my HypnoBirthing series & I served as their doula. I feel connected! It was great to catch up on what is happening in her world.
Kama is a certified dietician & essential oil user. I asked her if she would put together some kits that are ready for mamas to purchase and use. Along with the kits, she will provide a card to explain usage. Great Deal!
Here are the Essential Oil KITS :
- ~ Prenatal Kit Price 5/8 drams diluted: $36
- ~ Prenatal Kit Price 2/8 drams undiluted: $46
- ~ Postpartum Kit Price 5/8 drams diluted: $46
- ~ Postpartum Kit Price 2/8 drams undiluted: $61
- ~ Birth/PP Combo Kit Price 5/8 drams diluted: $40
- ~ Birth/PP Combo Kit Price 2/8 drams undiluted: $52
- ~ Trio Price: $75